We’ve been monitoring developments very closely, and our reopening is in accordance with guidelines put forth by the Orange County Board of Supervisors and the California Department of Public Health as well as recommendations by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization.
In an effort to make our reopening as successful as possible, we will be doing so in phases and thank you for your cooperation. As our utmost priority, we have put in place a number of measures to help ensure your health and safety while enjoying a meal in our dining room and at home:
CdM Restaurant Safe Reopening Plan
- Reservations: Before, this was recommended, now it is mandatory. Reservations will be available through Open Table beginning Friday, May 29 for dine-in service beginning June 2. Times will be staggered to minimize the chance of a line forming at the door. In the event that a line does form, we will have spaces marked to demonstrate 6 ft. intervals. We will take reservations for dine-in of 6 or fewer.
- Hours of Operation: Sun–Thurs: 4–10 p.m. and Fri–Sat: 4–11 p.m.
- Dining Room Modifications: Our dining room will look different than what you’re used to as there will be some tables that remain unseated to ensure physical distancing of 6 ft. or more. Our bar will be open for dining reservations only with parties of two spaced at least 6 ft. apart.
- Additional Guest Safety Measures: Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be strategically located throughout the restaurant, and gloves will be available to guests upon request.
- Employee Safety: Employees are undergoing pre-shift temperature checks and will be wearing masks and gloves during their shift. Employees are also practicing frequent and thorough handwashing and are asked to stay home if they feel sick or if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19. All employees have been required to take the ServSafe Food Handler class to stay informed about food safety as it relates to COVID-19.
- Sanitation: We have amplified our already extensive hygiene protocols and sanitation practices in all areas of the restaurant to keep our staff and guests safe.
- Doors to the restaurant will remain open so guests will not have to touch handles
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized frequently
- Check presenters, pens and tables will be sanitized after each guest use
- Silverware will no longer be pre-set. It will come rolled in a napkin and be handed directly to the customer from an employee with sanitized hands.
- Introducing Takeout: We know that not everyone will be ready to dine out right away and want you to find comfort in knowing that your favorite CdM Restaurant dishes will be available to-go for curbside pick-up. CdM Restaurant orders can be placed over the phone by calling (949) 287-6600. View our takeout menu on our website, CdMRestaurant.com.
- Packaging: We are using high-quality, easily reheatable to-go containers to ensure a superior in-home dining experience.
We thank you for your trust and support, and we look forward to welcoming you into our restaurant again beginning next Tuesday, June 2.
All our very best,
CdM Restaurant Family